Our Patient Participation Group (PPG) exists to develop a positive and constructive relationship between patients, the practice and the community it serves, ensuring the Practice remains accountable and responsive to its patients needs.
The key aims of the group are :
- To create and improve two-way communication between patients, the Practice and the community it serves.
- To provide an avenue for patients` input into the way that facilities and services are planned and implemented.
- To support the Practice in good health promotions, preventative medicine and health literacy.
- To collect patient opinions and experiences to help the Practice to evaluate its services.
- To communicate to the Practice community and/or the wider community, information about the practice.
The PPG is always looking for new members so please contact the Practice Manager in the first instance, via reception, if you wish to know more about what the PPG does and how you might be able to help.
If you would like to join our PPG you can complete our online form.